Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Biblical Studies Carnival XLVI

Daniel and Tonya at Hebrew and Greek Reader have posted the latest Biblical Studies Carnival.

Yours truly has a few posts this time, which I found interesting since I posted much less this month. Perhaps quality went up with less quantity.

My review of Mark George's Tabernacle as Social Space made the cut. Unfortunately, the link they set up does not work because it is missing the "l" in "html."

My off-hand post on Pathos also shows up. And my reporting of a report on the find of a horde of coins. Personally, however, I thought my post on Gilgamesh and Ecclesiastes was more interesting than these last two. But maybe Death is too light of a topic for the Carnival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for catching the mistake. Should be fixed now.